John Laesch, Democrat for Congress in Illinois 14th Congressional District, received several new endorsements over the holidays:
– UAW, United Auto Workers, Region 4, encompassing nine north central states.
– VETPAC, the Veterans Alliance for Security and Democracy, working with veterans and their families to mobilize voters and support candidates they feel will protect the security and enhance the democratic process in the United States.
– IVI-IPO, the Independent Voters of Illinois, Independent Precinct Organization,
a statewide multi-issue, multi-partisan, independent political organization that has been an advocate for honest open government since 1944.
“Our momentum continues to build as we head into the final stretch of the campaign. This next round of endorsements is the perfect way to kick off the New Year,” said Laesch. “I am thrilled to have the support of working Americans and Veterans who want to see real change through progress-oriented policies.”
Laesch also received the personal endorsements of:
– Studs Terkel, best-selling author, TV and radio personality, and social historian
– Dr. Quentin Young, medical correspondent for WBEZ, professor at University of Illinois Medical School, and former chairman of medicine at Cook County Hospital, now Stroger Hospital.